JBS began operating in 2005 and has quickly risen to the top as a leader in the manufacturing of manure spreaders, forage trailers, bedding throwers and other related agriculture products. All JBS equipment is designed and manufactured in Mission, British Columbia, Canada, in a state of the art fabrication and assembly plant. The success of JBS is due in a large part to the fact that every machine is designed and developed in direct consultation with the customer, and is customized to their needs.
Since JBS was founded they have continued to develop current products and design new ones. All of the JBS product groups are put to the test in the field to ensure excellent quality and functionality. JBS customers can rest assured they are investing in a machine that will maintain high productivity and give a worry free performance for years to come.
- Read, understand, and follow working drawings.
- Fit and weld steel components.
- Work safely and accurately while following a strict schedule.
- Punctuality and Reliability are essential.
- Must be located within commuting distance of Mission, BC.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work in Mission, BC.
- 2 years welding / fabricating experience preferred.
- Must be able to weld in all positions with flux core, metal core and hard wire.
- Must be able to pass weld test and drawing comprehension test.
- Must be able to read and understand working drawings.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends / overtime as required by work load.
- Small rolling toolbox with basic hand tools (list provided in interview).
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist.
What We Offer
- Safe and reliable working environment.
- Clearly defined, competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Shift options totalling 40 hours per week: Afternoons with shift differential.
- Overtime available.
- Extended health care benefits available.
- Opportunities for development, growth and advancement.
- Successful applicants will be eligible to receive a $1000.00 retention bonus! (Terms & conditions apply. To be discussed during interview).
- $18.00 – $31.00 per hour
How to Apply
Please fax or email your resume to us:
Fax: (604) 826-5392
Email: [email protected].