Shipping/Receiving – Material Handler
JBS began operating in 2005 and has quickly risen to the top as a leader in the manufacturing of manure spreaders, forage trailers, bedding throwers and other related agriculture products. All JBS equipment is designed and manufactured in Mission, British Columbia, Canada, in a state of the art fabrication and assembly plant. The success of JBS is due in a large part to the fact that every machine is designed and developed in direct consultation with the customer, and is customized to their needs.
Since JBS was founded they have continued to develop current products and design new ones. All of the JBS product groups are put to the test in the field to ensure excellent quality and functionality. JBS customers can rest assured they are investing in a machine that will maintain high productivity and give a worry free performance for years to come.
- Read, understand, and follow working drawings
- Receive material orders, ensuring quantities are accurate
- Operate a forklift to move material within the warehouse and yard
- Transfer material from skids to the fabrication and assembly bays
- Keep yard organized
- Work safely and accurately while following a strict schedule
Qualifications & Skills
- Punctuality and Reliability are essential
- Must be located within commuting distance of Mission, BC.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to work in Mission, BC.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year forklift experience
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience handling material to/from delivery trucks
- Must be able to read and understand working drawings and BOMs
- Must be able to work occasional weekends/overtime as required by the workload
- Must be highly organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Valid forklift operator certificate preferred
- Basic math, measurement skills are required for this position
- Previous steel handling experience preferred
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb ladders.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 lbs.
- Occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 lbs with assistance.
- Ability to kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, and reach above and below waist.
What We Offer
- Safe and reliable working environment
- Shift options totaling 40 hours per week
- Overtime available
- Extended health care benefits available
- Opportunities for development, growth, and advancement
- $18.00 – $23.00 per hour
How to Apply
Please fax or email your resume to us:
Fax: (604) 826-5392
Email: [email protected].